As the co-founder of a cyber security start-up, I strongly endorse SINET's innovation through collaboration model. The opportunity and access that SINET provides to interact with, and learn from thought leaders throughout government, academia and the enterprise is truly unparalleled and very much appreciated.
Chief Executive Officer, Co-Founder
Click Here to join the SINET Community.
SINET Community Overview
The Security Innovation Network™ (SINET) advances innovation and enables collaboration between public and private sectors to defeat global cyber security threats. The SINET community provides an opportunity for representatives across the Cybersecurity ecosystem to extend their voice. Connect with other leaders interested in strengthening our basic freedoms, enhancing personal privacy, and protecting economic and national security.
SINET Community Activities:
- Knowledge transfer that leads to the identification and sharing of "best of class" security solutions
- Forums, symposiums and online resources that enhance education and awareness across company and agency boundaries
- Dialogue that helps bridge the gap between the "Silicon Valley and the Beltway" and our international allies
Benefits of Joining the SINET Community:
- Be a communal voice of innovation and collaboration
- Join your peers in a collaboration between builders, buyers, investors and researchers
- Network with government & industry subject matter experts
- Be the first to hear about future events, seminars and areas of interests
- Social network information sharing
- Track and participate in SINET blogs, LinkedIn, Twitter feeds and discussion forums
- Obtain updates and perspectives on current news covering the most important topics within the Cybersecurity domain
- Grants & resources
- Share and access our growing resource of whitepapers, surveys & Federal grants available on the most important topics within IT security and government
Click here to join the SINET Community.