Advancing Innovation Through Collaboration
The mission of the Security Innovation Network™ (SINET) is to advance innovation and enable global collaboration between the public and private sectors to defeat Cybersecurity threats. SINET increases awareness between builders, buyers, researchers and investors in the Cybersecurity domain, in particular the Defense Industrial Base and the Federal Government. SINET utilizes a top down - bottom up, mutually beneficial and trust based approach to accelerate innovation and increases business opportunities for both small and large companies.
- SINET connects the ecosystem of the entrepreneur through creative collaboration with leaders from the Federal Government, IT and security providers, systems integration, venture capital, investment banking, academic and science communities, and other emerging growth companies
- SINET is known for our approach to building trusted relationships among diverse communities
- The depth and focus of our strategic advisory services is our strongest value-add
- Advisory Services –The SINET Group offers unique perspectives on market trends, issues, and opportunities. Each member of the SINET Group and our extended advisory committee which include dozens of government and industry leaders have 20+ years of executive level experience. SINET offers tailored services including business & channel strategy, market & technology analysis, training, and focused workshops for our clients who include emerging growth companies, large IT & security providers, systems integrators, and security buyers.
- Community Building – SINET is known for our thought leadership towards building a more cohesive, effective and trust based global Cybersecurity community. SINET brings uniqueness to a community by exploring open innovation models, embracing collaboration and reinvigorating the importance of global private public partnerships. Learn more about becoming a community member at our Community web page.
- Events – For years, SINET events in Silicon Valley and Washington D.C. such as the Security Entrepreneurs Forum (ITSEF) and SINET Showcase have been known as outstanding, collaborative events which bring together a unique cross-section of the Cybersecurity community. We have also added the SINET Innovation Summit to take place at the University of Chicago, Booth School of Business. These events are supported by the Department of Homeland Security Science & Technology Directorate. Learn more about our events at our Events web page.
- Membership – SINET memberships offer organizations the opportunity to establish leadership in Cybersecurity innovation, participate in focused networking opportunities, access to information resources such as the SINET Exchange, and discounted access to SINET events. Learn more about joining our membership program at our Membership web page.
Robert Rodriguez & SINET's Security Innovation
He founded the Security Innovation Network TM (SINET) to advance innovation and enable global collaboration between the public and private sectors to defeat ...