Sinet Innovation Summit 2014
"Connecting Wall Street, Silicon Valley and the Beltway"
17 July 2014
The Times Center, New York, NY
Supported by the US Department of Homeland Security Science & Technology Directorate
ITSEF 2014 Keynotes
Admiral Michael S. Rogers
Sinet Innovation Summit connects America’s three most powerful epicenters and evangelizes the importance of industry, government and academic collaboration on joint research initiatives. The opportunity to bring practitioners and theory together to discuss fundamental Cybersecurity challenges is critical to the advancement of innovation in the Cybersecurity domain. This summit is designed to reinvigorate public-private partnership efforts and increase relationships that foster the sharing of information and joint collaboration on Cybersecurity research projects.
Who Should Attend
Cybersecurity professionals from Federal Government, system integrators, private industry, entrepreneurs and innovators, venture capitalists, law firms, investment bankers, academia, science and policy makers.
Enhance Your Role in the Cybersecurity Ecosystem
- Learn the challenges and needs of the Federal Government, and its future direction
- Broaden your awareness of existing and emerging solution providers and their innovative technologies
- Participate in one-on-one meetings with representatives from the Federal Government and industry
- Discuss potential opportunities with venture capitalists and investment bankers in one-on-one sessions
- Meet the ecosystem of the entrepreneur — buyers, builders, researchers and investors — all in one setting
- Be part of the solution and join the SINET global community of interest and trust
- Lead change and foster open innovation and information sharing models
- Increase awareness of best-of-class technologies, people and diverse organizations
- Provide collaborative environments that accelerate small and emerging business growth
- Offer strategic advice on how to build and improve global public-private partnerships
- Connect global builders, buyers, investors and researchers
- Lead the advancement of innovation within the Cybersecurity domain