A Zero Trust Cloud is achievable in the next 2-3 years but security/compliance risk remains the greatest barrier and challenge to complete and safe cloud adoption. A major pillar of the Zero Trust model is the ability to limit excessive user entitlements through Cloud Infrastructure Entitlement Management (CIEM) in order to reduce the risk exposure. Once we address this and the Hybrid/Multi Cloud issue, the cybersecurity industry would then have a clear roadmap to achieve “A Zero Trust Cloud”.
• What can we do to enhance a more robust entitlement management process?• Models that will provide greater remediation, detection and response capabilities through enhanced automation processes
• What are viable management styles to protect cloud infrastructures, improve compliance and digital transformation journeys?
• What are best approaches to establish/implement Zero Trust frameworks for a cloud-first enterprise?
• Which strategies have been most successful in limiting the permissions gap of over-privileged identities to achieve Zero Trust?
• Can we achieve a Zero Trust Cloud in 2 years?
• What’s the # 1 barrier to a Zero Trust Cloud and how much does compliancy impede this progress?
Chairman & Founder
Chief Technology Officer
Chief Security Officer
Vice President Cyber & IT Risk,
Bank of New York Supervision Group
Senior Director, Cyber Security Operations
Founder & Chief Executive Officer