SINET Showcase & Workshops 2014
"Highlighting and Advancing Innovation"
3-4 December 2014
The National Press Club, Washington, D.C.
Supported by the US Department of Homeland Security, Science & Technology Directorate
Showcase provides a platform to identify and highlight “best-of-class” security companies that are addressing industry and government’s most pressing needs and requirements. The chosen SINET 16 Innovators present their technological solutions to representatives from the ecosystem of the entrepreneur: venture capital, investment banking, system integration, academia, science, legal, policy, private industry and executives from the Federal Government, including civilian, intelligence and military professionals. Showcase’s objective is to increase awareness of innovative solutions that may lead to an investment in, or the purchase of, advanced technologies that will help secure our nation’s critical infrastructure and command-and-control systems.
SINET Workshops deliver critical knowledge, targeted perspective and opportunities for direct information sharing between entrepreneurs and security experts. Held in conjunction with IT Security Entrepreneurs Forum and Showcase, each workshop offers expert insight from industry and government officials, venture capitalists, leading researchers and successful entrepreneurs who share thought leadership, experience and “know how.” There is no comparable opportunity to learn how to navigate the Federal Government sector, and to obtain the necessary financing, professional services and guidance needed to win.
Who Should Attend
Cybersecurity professionals from Federal Government, system integrators, private industry, entrepreneurs and innovators, venture capitalists, law firms, investment bankers, academia, science and policy makers.
Enhance Your Role in the Cybersecurity Ecosystem
- Learn the challenges and needs of the Federal Government, and its future direction
- Broaden your awareness of existing and emerging solution providers and their innovative technologies
- Participate in one-on-one meetings with representatives from the Federal Government and industry
- Discuss potential opportunities with venture capitalists and investment bankers in one-on-one sessions
- Meet the ecosystem of the entrepreneur — buyers, builders, researchers and investors — all in one setting
- Be part of the solution and join the SINET global community of interest and trust