SINET Workshops & Showcase
Industry - Government - Academia
December 4th & 5th | National Press Club, Washington D.C. Supported by the Department of Homeland Security, Science & Technology Directorate
SINET programs are designed to build community of interest and trust in order to “Give the Entrepreneur a Voice...” The SINET Workshops & Showcase bridges the gap between innovative early stage and emerging IT security solution providers and representatives from the investment, research, system integration, industry and Federal Government communities. THE DEADLINE TO APPLY TO BE SELECTED TO PRESENT AS A SINET 16 INNOVATOR IS AUGUST 31, 2013
THE SINET 16:
Innovative solutions frequently come from new and small companies. Our goal is to provide global entrepreneurs an opportunity to increase their product awareness to a select audience of sophisticated investors, builders, buyers, researchers and investors. The guideline for companies to participate is to have annual revenue of approximately fifteen (15) Million dollars or less. However, advanced products from more established companies, or from foreign countries, may also be considered if they meet high-priority security needs & requirements.
Additional SINET 16 Information:
- The guideline for companies to participate is to have approximately fifteen (15) Million dollars of annual revenue or less
- SINET 16 Innovators will have six minutes to deliver their value proposition
- SINET 16 Innovators will be included in SINET press releases and marketing material before, during and after the Showcase
- SINET 16 Innovators will receive a free booth to display their technology at the Showcase
- Free but mandatory coaching on there messaging for their December 5th stage presentation
In preparation for the SINET Showcase, SINET assembles a steering committee consisting of Cybersecurity leaders from industry, government, venture capital, investment banking & academia. The committee works with Federal Agencies and private industry to identify their most critical needs and requirements. These needs & requirements are used to help evaluate applicant companies during the vetting process.
- The application process opens on June 1st, 2013 Please visit our website for more details.
- On August 31st the SINET 16 Innovator application process will close.
- On September 1st the Showcase Steering Committee will begin Round One of their evaluation process of the SINET 16 Innovator application submissions.
- On October 1st only 50 companies will be selected and notified that they have been selected to advance to Round Two of the evaluation process.
- On October 31st Round Two of the evaluation process will end.
- On November 1st this year's SINET 16 Innovators will be notified that they have been selected to present on stage at the SINET Showcase in Washington DC at the National Press Club
- The companies selected will receive free coaching on their presentation skills on the East Coast in Rosslyn, Virginia on November 20th and on the West Coast in Menlo Park, California on November 21st. (This coaching is complimentary but mandatory in order to maximize the presenters six minutes on stage).
- SINET 16 Innovators will have an opportunity to meet with interested parties at their booth during the day and at the two hour evening reception on December 5th
For sponsorship information please contact
Meghan Monahan | email@example.com
For general event information please contact
Barbara Connolly | firstname.lastname@example.org