The Global Cybersecurity Innovation Summit
"Advancing Global Collaboration and Innovation"
supported by Her Majesty’s Government and U.S. Department of Homeland Security, Science & Technology Directorate
16-17 September 2014
The British Museum, London, England
Ambassador Matthew W. Barzun
Ambassador of the United States of America to
the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
Rt Hon Dr Vince Cable MP
Sir Iain Lobban KCMG CB
Global Cybersecurity Innovation Summit focuses on building international public-private partnerships that will improve the protection of our respective homeland's critical infrastructures, national security and economic interests. The Global Cybersecurity Innovation Summit’s objective is to build and maintain international communities of interest and trust that foster vital information sharing, broad awareness and the application of our nation's most innovative technologies to enable a safer and more secure homeland for the United States, United Kingdom and our trusted allies. The US Department of Homeland Security Science & Technology Directorate supports this event along with Her Majesty’s Government (HMG) as the UK representative.
Who Should Attend
- Investors - Discover your next great investment opportunity and meet some of the brilliant minds that bring to market the most innovative services and products.
- Cyber businesses and entrepreneurs - Meet with Private Equity and VC investors as well as industry and Government buyers who are looking for the next cutting edge Cybersecurity solutions
- Government and industry buyers - Learn who the cutting edge solution providers are. SINET is well known for bringing the most innovative Cybersecurity technologies together in one setting.
- Researchers - Connect with industry and Government research partners who may be able to assist with grant or collaborative funding on joint projects or help you accelerate your ideas.
Enhance Your Role in the Cybersecurity Ecosystem
- Learn the challenges and needs of government and its future direction
- Broaden your awareness of existing and emerging solution providers and their innovative technologies
- Participate in one-on-one meetings with representatives from government and industry
- Discuss potential opportunities with venture capitalists and investment bankers in one-on-one sessions
- Meet the ecosystem of the entrepreneur — buyers, builders, researchers and investors — all in one setting
- Be part of the solution and join the SINET global community of interest and trust